Who doesn’t like pudding for breakfast? I found a great recipe on popsugar for a Chia seed pudding that I modifed to my own taste. I find the idea of all-chia seed pudding a little too gooey. I also didn’t want any sweetener. I find coconut milk sweet enough.
- Chia seeds: 3 tablespoons
- Hemp seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Prepared tapioca: 2 tablespoons: easy method: soak in water for 6-12 hours, drain and flash saute in a pan with a couple of drops of coconut oil. I like the texture and flavor, but you can also just cook it in water for a few minutes.
- Coconut milk (light or heavy, I just use what I have handy): 1/2 cup
- Vanilla: 1 tsp (optional)
- Papaya (or any of your favorite fruit)
- Mix all the ingredients but the fruit and refrigerate it overnight for a few hours
- Top with favorite fruit/nuts and enjoy.
Super healthy, paleo-vegan breakfast! Combine with a side of eggs if you want more protein or just want a more substantial breakfast.