- Chickpea flour – 1 cup (I got three fat pancakes)
- Spinach – 1 cup cooked (next time I would double it; we love Spinach)
- Tomato – 1 large heirloom/replace with any kind – or 2 romas, chopped fine
- Minced Scallions – 2
- Minced Hot peppers – depending on your spice level or chili flakes
- Yogurt – 2 tbs
- Coconut oil – 1 tbs
- Salt – to taste
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Hing (Asfoetida): optional
- Mix all the wet ingredients including chopped up veggies
- Add the dry ingredients
- Mix it like pancake batter.
- Cook it exactly like pancakes
- Eat hot with chutney or sambar, or yogurt. It was really yummy!