One of the great joys of having my own room on the web is the pleasure of writing. Equally delightful is the pleasure of reader engagement. If I didn’t relish and cherish it, I would be writing in my personal journal. I am unabashedly thrilled every time someone likes my posts, writes a comment, gives me an award, or invites me to a poetry challenge.
I thank the inimitable, fire-brand, generous poet-performer-activist-playwright-speaker Nikki Skies for giving me the Creative Blogger Award. She has a new short story collection, Mississippi Window Cracks that I encourage you to try.
Five facts about myself:
- I believe in the power of coconut oil to solve a lot of problems.
- I am slightly embarrassed that external recognition such as awards like this motivate me.
- I worry that I don’t have a bucket list.
- Having my son is my most audacious action.
- I love red boots and shoes.
The talent that I find on the blogosphere astounds and thrills me. I am so glad I chose to blog. I am delighted to nominate the following bloggers for the Creative Blogger Award.
- Maxima is one of my favorite writers on the web world.
- Gol Naran who showcase her lovely original art on her blog.
- Saneh Pandey who writes beautiful poetry.
- Gulab Jamman, whose return we are all waiting for with bated breath.
- Tone, who writes positive messages and positive poetry.
- Shreya writes beautifully about home and relationships.
If you accept, please adhere to the following:
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Nominate blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Tell the nominees these rules